This product is currently not available for delivery. Please try our Pickup option instead.
Super-Sod produces its Elite Tall Fescue from a combination of the finest and newest Tall Fescue selections, with superior disease and pest resistance from the best breeders in the country.
Take a look at our Elite Tall Fescue Seeding Packages for special deals!
Elite Tall Fescue seed in a 50 lb. bag is a blend of "best by test" varieties for for the Southeast.
- More tolerant of shade than other turfgrass
- Tolerant of moderately moist soils and exceptionally tolerant of drought conditions
- Your lawn will be green all year round
- Water Star Qualified grass seed
- Myco Advantage for stronger grass
- Summer heat and disease are the two main problems associated with maintaining a quality fescue lawn - Super-Sod reviews university research and attends field days throughout the south looking for the best adapted and improved varieties to blend in our Elite Tall Fescue
- This turfgrass is ideal for the cool seasons
- It is an attractive turfgrass with a medium texture
- One of the keys to successful tall fescue seeding is to sow in the fall after temps have cooled. Best seeding is done in September through November; avoid planting tall fescue seed in summer.
- Penkoted for disease resistance when germinating