This product is currently not available for delivery. Please try our Pickup option instead.
10 sq. ft. = 1 Roll (2 ft. x 5 ft.)
500 sq. ft. = 50 Rolls = 1 Pallet (~2,500 lbs.)
You don't know how much to order?
Use our Yard Area Calculator
TifTuf Bermuda sod is the game-changing drought tolerant lawn if you want to save water, save money, and have a durable place for your kids and dogs to play.
Best drought tolerant grass
- Does not go dormant during drought like other grasses
- Better overall turfgrass quality and aesthetics under drought stress than any other Bermudagrass
- TifTuf will pay for itself in reduced water bills
Fine-textured, bright green turf
- Superior in color and density over Tifway (419)
- Quicker spring green up and better green color retention into fall than Tifway
- Requires at least 5 hours of direct sunlight; better shade tolerance than Tifway
- Best resistance to wear and tear
- Fast recovery from wear/tear or drought
- Disease resistant
- Can be installed when sod is dormant in the winter and/or actively growing in the summer - that means anytime!
- Can be mowed with a reel, rotary, or robotic lawn mower