This product is currently not available for delivery. Please try our Pickup option instead.
- 6 lbs. (Covers up to 2,000 sq. ft.)
- The go-to formula for Centipede lawns because it's low in nitrogen. Fertilize Centipedegrass based on the feedback from a soil test - your Centipede lawn may not need fertilizing at all and can be damaged, especially with too much nitrogen.
- This is a traditional fertilizer mix used for generations in farming and landscape maintenance as a starter fertilizer. This formulation, at the recommended rate, adds a small amount of nitrogen, but is higher in phosphorus and potassium.
- Phosphorus and potassium are important in early spring to encourage health and more prolific root growth in warm-season grasses.
- Traditional fertilizer mix used for generations in farming and landscape maintenance as a starter fertilizer.
- 25 lb. bags available for pick-up or delivery.
Use our yellow walk-behind spreader to distribute this granular product.