Pick Up Details: 1 BigYellowBag weighs 1,500 to 1,700 lbs., depending on moisture content. A medium to large pickup truck holds 1 BigYellowBag; a trailer will hold more than 1, depending on the size. Small pickup trucks cannot handle the load, so please bring a trailer if you have a small truck.
This product is currently not available for delivery. Please try our Pickup option instead.
You will feel the difference when you run your hands through our new Veggie Mix potting soil. The addition of bark for better drainage gives Veggie Mix a satisfying, crumbly texture that will, more importantly, benefit plants.
Because Soil³ humus compost is the core ingredient, there's no need to add fertilizer. We've done the work of improving drainage, protecting plants, and providing a safe, rich potting soil for all vegetable gardens and any type of plant in containers and raised beds.
Try it today and experience the difference!
Veggie Mix Ingredients:
- 75% Soil³ compost for nutrition and beneficial soil microorganisms
- 12% aged bark fines (aka soil conditioner) to improve drainage
- 12% HydraFiber refined wood fibers also to improve drainage
- 2.5 pounds of activated charcoal per 1 cubic yard to protect plants against persistent herbicides when growing any type of vegetable garden
Use Veggie Mix Potting Soil For:
- Containers or window boxes
- Seasonal pots
- Grow bags
- Deck and patio planters
- Dividing and potting up passalong plants
- Seed starting
- Raised beds
- All in-ground vegetable beds where you want an extra measure of protection
- You can even cut off the top and plant right in the cube!
When to Use Our Other Options:
- When planting and topdressing lawns, trees, shrubs, and flowers we recommend our straight Humus Compost.
- For leveling established lawns, get Level Mix, because it has 70% sand in it to add structure.
Size: 1 BigYellowBag contains 1 cubic yard (or 27 cubic feet)
Rather have it delivered? Order this BigYellowBag of Veggie Mix instead.