Zenith Zoysia Sod
This product is currently not available for delivery. Please try our Pickup option instead.
This product is currently not available in your area. Please call us at 888-360-1125 to check availability in your area, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thanks!
This product is currently not available for pickup. Please call us at 888-360-1125, or email us at email@example.com with any questions.
10 sq. ft. = 1 Roll (2 ft. x 5 ft.)
500 sq. ft. = 50 Rolls = 1 Pallet (~2,500 lbs.)
You don't know how much to order?
Use our Yard Area Calculator
Zenith Zoysia sod is a great fit for both homes and commercial spaces. It's often used as a replacement for Tall Fescue due to it's wide leaf blades. Zenith Zoysia resembles Tall Fescue more than any other zoysia and is more heat and drought tolerant than any Tall Fescue type.
- Shade tolerant; a turfgrass that’s widely adaptable to full sun or light shade
- Medium green color
- Medium-textured blade
- Makes a lawn with a dense growth habit
- Tolerant of extreme heat and cold; it’s a well-adapted lawn from the southern coast to the upper transition zone
- Weed resistant due to Zenith's dense turf that crowds out weeds and other grasses
- Requires less fertilization than other lawns, especially compared to Bermudagrasses
- Can be installed in the winter or summer
- Can be mowed with a reel or a rotary lawn mower
- Drought tolerant: it goes dormant in extended drought, greening up again when rains return
- ONLY Zenith Zoysia turfgrass is available as sod and seed - making it unique and versatile